AdSense Code Script

07 October, 2022

Thai Slaw | Coleslaw in a spicy Som Tum Dressing | Thai Fusion Salad 😋🇹🇭🇬🇧


Thai Slaw | Coleslaw in a spicy Som Tum Dressing.

I made a coleslaw using Som Tam dressing and it was great, so I decided to share it with you. 

It is hard to find green papaya here and when I find it, it is either ropey or over-priced. Shredded white cabbage and carrots are a pretty good alternative. 

I call it Thai Slaw, a Thai-fusion coleslaw salad 😋

I serve it with Thai-style Hat Yai chicken and sticky rice and it is a match made in foodie heaven!

Enjoy!

Pailin's super Som Tum recipe: https://youtu.be/Wvv0dqZ_xa4
 
* Remember to check the info cards for links. To view just hover your cursor over the top right of the video (YouTube only).

Thanks for watching!








No comments: